National Western Complex
4655 Humboldt St.
Denver, CO 80216
The National Western Complex is located just east of I-25 on I-70 and is easily accessible by taking the Brighton Blvd. or Coliseum exits.
Bike Denver Recommended Route:
- Beginning from REI where the Cherry Creek path meets the Platte path (west side of the river), take the Platte path north (under or across 14thSt.) about 0.4 miles until you see the old train trestle bridge at 19th St.
- Just before the bridge, go up the ramp on your left, turn right at the top to cross the bridge, then turn right to loop around under it, continuing north.
- Ride north for about another 1.5 miles.
- Just after you pass under 38th St., take a right onto the ramp leading to Globeville Park. The ramp dead-ends at Arkins Ct.
- Turn left at Arkins Ct. and go 0.1 miles until you’re almost at the gates to the Denver Coliseum parking lot.
- Turn right onto MacFarland Dr. and follow it about 0.4 miles to 44th St.
- Turn left at 44th St., pass under I-70.
- Turn left at 47th St.. The National Western Complex is straight ahead, so come find us at the BikeDenver corral!
Note: This route is not entirely on designated bike routes, so please be aware and ride with care. Remember to observe all traffic laws, drive your bicycle in the right-most lane that serves your destination, scan for cars, be courteous and signal your turns and stops. And most of all have fun! See you the VeloSwap!
From North, South and West of Denver
From the I-25/I-70 interchange take I-70 East towards Limon 1.6 miles to Brighton blvd, Exit 275B. Turn left onto Brighton Blvd /295 North. Continue to E. 47th Avenue and turn left. The National Western Complex will be straight ahead.
From East of Denver
Exit I-70 at Brighton Blvd, Exit 275B. Turn right onto Brighton Blvd /295 North. Continue to E. 47th Avenue and turn Left. The National Western Complex will be straight ahead.
Parking is $10 on-site, be prepared with your money out to speed the process.
The RTD-Denver website has a very cool Trip Planning Option located on the right side of its website. You are able to enter you starting location and the VeloSwap location (listed under Landmark, Points of Interest, National Western Complex).
If you have any questions, please contact either RTD-Denver or the VeloSwap office.