Not to miss events for 2017!!
Abbreviated Schedule of Events
- 8 a.m.: Bike Denver’s Outdoor Bicycle Lock Opens (Bring your own lock)
- 9 a.m.: VeloSwap Opens
- All Day: Drop your ticket stub for the raffle at the Subaru VeloSwap Booth
- 3 p.m.: E- Bike Drawing at the Best E-Bike Booth
- 4 p.m.: Doors Close
Complete Schedule of Events
- Inner Tube Drive: Green Guru will take any size old tubes at their booth and exchange them for a cool upcycled gift. Bring one and all!!
- On-Site Bike Wrenching/Guidance: Performance Bike will be doing some free wrenching at VeloSwap this year as a service to the buyers. There are great deals and lots to pick from at VeloSwap, but getting the correct fit is essential to efficient riding in the future. Performance will help you make a good selection or make a small adjustment to insure you get the right bike and gear at the event. They will be located in the front section of the hall. And always remember; support your local bike shop!
- Bkool Simulator Challenge: Bkool simulators will be running a Simulator Challenge during the day at VeloSwap on October 22nd in Denver, Colorado. Attendees can race the last 3 laps of the Boise Twilight Criterium for a chance to make it into the 3pm finals where the fastest VeloSwap racer will win a $700 Bkool smart trainer. The finals will feature competitors from all over the world, though only our VeloSwap finalists will be eligible for the grand prize.
- At the Bikes Belong Education Center:
- 11am – Bike Shopping 101 – Bicycles are more specified than ever. Come learn about what your options along with what to look for as we go over the entire menagerie of bike types and discuss the do’s and don’ts of bike shopping.
- 1pm – Go By Bike – What’s holding you back? Make the bicycle your go to transport with some fresh ideas on how to make it happen.
- 3pm – Get Bike Involved – Want your world filled with bikes? Join us and a panel nonprofit bike organizations as we discuss how to make a difference in Denver from the saddle of your bicycle!
- $2,000 E-Bike Giveaway: ELECTRIC BIKE GIVEAWAY!! Magnum Bikes and Best Electric Bikes USA will give a way one (1) Magnum electric bike valued at $2,000. The drawing will be at 3pm at their booth and the winner must be present to win.
- Project Recycle & Recycle Bicycles: Do you have a bike or parts/clothing/accessories that you want to donate? Come by the Project Recycle & Recycle Bicycle Booth in the front and drop it in their large donation box. They need everything!!
- Kids Events:
- Strider Adventure Zone
- Wish for Wheels invites all K-8th grade kids to stop by their booth and help build some bikes. Kids building bikes for Kids will be happening all day in the non-profit area. Stop by and help out.
- Bike Check: Bike Denver will provide racks to lock your bike, but no staffed valet as in the past. They will provide a check for merchandise purchased at an indoor storage area. Drop off your large or small items to an attendant and continue your shopping. The bike check will be located in the front of the hall in booth #1. There is no charge for this service but donations are appreciated!